In compliance with the obligations set out in the European Privacy Regulation UE / 2016/679 (GDPR), we hereby inform you that Borgata SRL, with offices in Via Farini 21, CAP 40124, City Bologna, Province BO, PEC email@example.com, VAT number 03380951206, tax code 03380951206, registered in the Companies Register of BO, number REA BO 514779, as Data Controller and Website Manager, reachable at https://www.bstoreitalia.com, adopts a series technologies (eg: cookies, pixels, web beacons and gifs …), which allow you to collect information and personal data needed to provide their products and services and useful for improving its online experience.
In particular, your personal data may be collected and processed through the use of “Cookies” or small text files, which can be installed and stored on your computer (or mobile device) in order to improve the functionality of the Website . In any case, the use of the aforementioned technologies will always be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force; based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and carried out in compliance with the principles of relevance, completeness and non-excess. The data will be collected and recorded for the sole purposes referred to in point 1) and will be stored for such purposes for a period not exceeding 2 years from their collection. Therefore, as provided for in article 13) of the European Regulation EU / 2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- During the navigation and use of the website, the following types of cookies may be used:
- “Essential Cookies”: technical cookies, which are necessary, to allow you to browse and / or use all the features of the Website; without these cookies, in fact, we are not able to provide you with some services or functions that could make it easier and easier to browse and use.
- “Performance Cookie or Analytics Cookie”: technical cookies, which collect information about the use of the Website, in order to allow us to improve its functioning (eg: most frequently visited pages …).
- “Functionality Cookie”: technical cookies, which allow you to remember the choices made by you and / or products / services requested or purchased by you; these cookies allow us to design and provide increasingly advanced and personalized services (ex: personalization of a certain page …).
- “Targeting or Advertising Cookie”: all those cookies that our service providers may use to publish advertisements and manage advertisements that they believe may be of interest to them. These cookies can be used to store the contents visited or to share information with other subjects (eg: advertisers …). For more information about the cookies used and how to disable them, please visit the following website wehbt: tp: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it or http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Collection, registration, organization and conservation;
- Consultation and use;
The treatment will be carried out both with the use of paper supports and with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions of art. 32) of the European Regulation EU / 201 6/679 (GDPR).
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will always be adopted, in order to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law. The methodologies mentioned above, applied for processing, will guarantee access to data only to the subjects specified in point 4).
- The provision and processing of data collected with Essential Cookies, Performance Cookies or Analytics Cookies and Functionality Cookies, is optional, but necessary for the correct configuration, management and use of the website. A possible refusal, even if legitimate, to accept these cookies could make it impossible to carry out normal browsing and or the correct use of online services.
The conferment and processing of data collected with the “Targeting or Advertising Cookie” is, instead, optional and requires your prior consent.
- The subjects or the categories of subjects that will be able to know the data or to which the personal data collected through the cookies can be communicated are the following:
- Legal Representative of the Data Controller;
- Data Processors;
- Customer service;
Personal data may also be disseminated, but only in aggregate, anonymous and for statistical purposes.
- Personal data may also be communicated to Public Authorities, Police Forces or other Public and Private Subjects, but exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, regulations or Community legislation. The data in question will not be disclosed to other subjects other than those provided in this statement and the data suitable to reveal the health status of the person concerned will in no case be disseminated.
- For the management of the Website, “Third Party Targeting or Advertising Cookies” may also be used. Therefore, advertisers and other subjects may use these cookies to collect information on the activities performed online and / or advertisements displayed and / or with which there has been an interaction online. This information could be used by these subjects to propose targeted advertising based on the interests shown during web browsing or to measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
Given that these cookies are installed and managed directly by third parties and that their use could be changed over time without any prior communication to us, we can not verify the correctness and lawfulness of their use. For this reason, the following are links to the pages of the third-party websites to which to refer for the management of their respective cookies:
- Adobe Omniture: www.omniture.com/en/privacy/policy
- Google Adwords: www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs
- At any time you can refuse to accept cookies simply by selecting, on your browser, the settings that allow you to reject them. Information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the provider of your browser or through the “help” tools available in the help of your browser. For simplicity, we attach links to the main browser providers on the market:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-IT/core/default.aspx
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT
In any case it will always be possible to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive at any time. Remember that, if cookies are disabled, not all features of the website may be available.
- The data processed may be processed and transferred, for the purposes referred to in point 1) and according to the procedures referred to in point 2), also to persons referred to in point 4) allocated to countries belonging to the European Union and or to the outside the European Union on the basis of a Decision of Adequacy of the European Commission.
- In any case you can always ask the Legal Representative of the Data Controller to copy your personal data, information about the type of cookies used, the location where your personal data are processed and an updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors and System Administrators authorized to process your data.
At any time, you can freely revoke the consent given, without any charge and prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments carried out up to that time, and exercise the following rights of the person concerned against the Data Controller as provided by the European Regulation EU Privacy / 2016/679, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018: